Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What I've been up to

[Perfunctory disclaimer: I've been remiss in blogging.] The daily tremors shaking the financial system have been taking up a good deal of my energy during the daylight hours, but I guess I should be thankful I still have a job to go to everyday. What's been left has been devoted mostly to a) watching perpetual reruns of "Family Guy," b) enjoying the waning days of summer, c) planning for two back-to-back out-of-town weddings in coming weekends, d) spending my first full weekend on the Sound in Connecticut, e) looking forward to payday at the end of the month, f) talking on the phone, g) reading The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, h) re-organizing my dresser drawers, and i) seeing Mrs. Warren's Profession and Legally Blonde on stage for free in the same day. [I guess when you start to make a list, it hasn't quite been a total workaholic span. It only feels that way.]

No comments: