Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I'm up and running again

Took an after-work visit to the big glass cube at 59th and Fifth.
Walked out carrying a big white box. Cabbed it home. Plugged things in
and within a few minutes, I was up and running again. For some reason,
Blogger's been crashing Safari a few too many times for my liking.
That's been about the only hiccup so far in terms of setup. Guess I'll
have to download Firefox and try that out. The display is much bigger
than my last one and the keyboard is much thinner. I'm still annoyed
at the whole situation. But I bought renter's insurance from Geico
today in all of about 10 minutes, so next time (heaven forbid there is
a next time) I'll be better prepared. Ugh.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have the same blogger/safari crashing issue! It started about 3 weeks ago. But blogger works fine on Firefox. Weird.