Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dry hands, warm heart

Can I just say how much I love this new hand dryer? This thing comes the closest I've ever felt to actually drying your hands to the point where you don't have to wipe them on the back of your pants as you walk out of the restroom - and all in a time span that's about half what it takes other dryers to even get close. I have no idea how environmentally friendly it is in terms of energy use, but whenever I see one on offer, I always skip the paper towels. This one was in the Time Warner Center, but I've also seen them in one of the cineplexes on 42nd Street.

1 comment:

Daryl said...

Haven't seen this one yet, but the Xlerator hand dryers (found in Grand Central Terminal, among other places) are a breakthrough. It's like drying your hands with a jet engine.