Friday, March 23, 2007

Ten years since Titanic

It took this story on CNN to remind me that it's been a decade since that big ship of a movie came out. I had a somewhat embarrassing obsession with the movie and saw it seven times in the course of a year or something -- mostly for a reason I can tell you offline, if you don't already know. At this point, I don't want to see it again until I have kids and I can do the whole when-I-was-your-age thing. But still, it's cool that Kate and Leo are reuniting for another movie. Mendes is directing. Could be good, if only because Kate's performances are almost always top notch, something I sensed a long time ago, even if the movies she's in are good only about 3 out of every 4 times.

BONUS! Two of my favorite actresses in the same photo!

No comments: