Monday, July 10, 2006

Free beer tomorrow (or next week)

OK, so I have a proposal. I have way more alcohol in my apartment than I will be able to drink alone before it starts getting old. So, if someone would like to invite me to their party, I will gladly supply 24 bottles of beer (Blue Moon, Heineken, Yuengling, Corona Light, and Woodchuck) as well as one bottle of Tanqueray gin and two to three bottles of wine. Free! Please be close to a subway line, and please have the party in the next few weeks. Depending on how long it is from now, and how many nights in I happen to have between now and then, the actual alcohol on offer may dwindle, but probably not by much. Also, it would be nice if I know you in real life, or you can otherwise prove to me that you're worth knowing and sharing some drinks with. E-mail me.

No comments: