Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I'd like to official welcome Kristina ...

To the blogging world. A Splash of 21 Humor (see the first post for an explanation) premiered just a few days ago, and I think she's taking to the form like a fish to water. She's always been such a great storyteller -- and weird and wonderful things just seem to happen to her on a regular basis -- so I figured she'd be a great candidate for sharing it all with the world (or at least anyone who surfs on over). Check her out, especially if you're at all familiar with south central Pennsylvania -- or the midstate as some call it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that her boss is named Daryl!
- Daryl

Kristina said...

Thanks for the recognition! haha... I'm sure you'll enjoy some of the stuff I plan to add as soon as I get a chance. The weird stuff just keeps a'coming!