Monday, June 13, 2005

What will be playing on my iPod during the next commute

After a night where I tossed and turned a lot and had trouble falling asleep, it brightened up my morning to find a gift in my e-mail inbox: an iTunes gift certificate from my parents! There's nothing like some new music to cheer you up. Let the downloading begin.

Here's what I've got so far: A cover of "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head" by Ben Folds and an original by him from one of his EPs called "Rent a Cop" as well as a cover by Folds and two other Bens (Kweller and Lee) of the Hedwig song "Wicked Little Town." Also, the original movie version of "Wig in a Box." (You can sort of see my progression of logic here, right?) Then two new Coldplay songs, even though it seems like the thing to be trashing them these days: "What If" and "White Shadows." I think I'll save the rest for later ...

No comments: