Friday, February 18, 2005

TV, without really watching it

I've never been much of a "Survivor" fan (although I'll admit to watching Trump-or-monkey's show when I'm home). But with a PSU alum I've met among the castaways this season, I'm vaguely interested in how he does. Luckily, intrepid Collegian reporter Nick Norcia was watching and gives us a rundown/review. So what're his overall odds? One site says: "Appears to have an alliance with Tom and Katie, at least" and "Internet rumors suggest he goes far." Nick, in his article, seems to agree.

Oh, and since I don't have Comedy Central, I've had to play catch up again on two choice Daily Show segments on: the blogosphere tearing down the MSM (which apparently means the "mainstream media," sort of the way CU L8R means ... well, you know) and The Gates. Unfortunately, the link for the second one has been replaced on the show's site. Maybe someone can send me a permanent one?

1 comment:

Zuzu said...

Hey...welcome to the superior blogging zone :-) I'll try and see if I can find a better Daily Show link for you..because the world needs to know of the genius of Jon.