Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Oscar, Oscar!

I know the Oscars aren't until Sunday, but I thought I'd get a head start and post my predictions. No, I haven't seen all these, but it's not going to stop me from guessing.

Actor -- Leading: Don Cheadle for Hotel Rwanda

Actor -- Supporting: Jamie Fox for Collateral

Actress -- Leading: Catalina Sandino Moreno for Maria Full of Grace

Actress -- Supporting: Virginia Madsen for Sideways

Animated Feature: The Incredibles

Directing: Ray

Documentary Feature: Born into Brothels

Foreign Language Film: The Sea Inside

Original Score: Lemony Snicket ...

Original Song: "Accidentally in Love" from Shrek 2

Best Picture: Ray

Screenplay -- Adapted: Sideways

Screenplay -- Original: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

That's not all the categories, but they're the biggies. What're your predictions?

No comments: